Monday, September 12, 2011

Mingling on a Monday...Again! ;)

Hey It's me. Cluttered Brain has mingles TWICE in the last 2 weeks.
Please send money.
I'm on a roll. ;)

Current Questions:

1.  How often do you move furniture in your living room?
2.  How do you handle hateful comments or emails? Or someone who annoys you in person?
3.  One thing you will never blog about?


Reminder: Please if you watch it please comment. Thanks! We need to get our numbers up again on the monday mingle...C'mon you slackers...just press record! ;)

5 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I feel ya, in our old apartment I rarely moved the living room furniture. I think only a few times in the time we were there did I get a hair up my youknowwhat and move furniture around.

I agree - super personal stuff pertaining to family stuff? Not my bloggy bag.

Ruth said...

I NEVER move furniture.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Thank you for mentioning commenting! Some people don't, and that is sad :(

I'm glad you are back to mingling - it just doesn't seem the same without you!

I just say no to personal stuff too! Especially family quarrels...seriously?

Thanks for mingling, lovely!

Unknown said...

OH I miss you so much I wish we could Skype soon, I need a Skype session ASAP

Lisa B. said...

Wait... slacker?! Did you REALLY just call me a slacker?! We'll see bout that!* We never re-arrange furniture. I don't get hateful blog comments. And, something I'll never blog about... well, I dunno! And, yes, comments, comments, comments!!! I'm with ya on that, girl! :)

*sigh* Yeah, I guess I'm a slacker! It takes too long to watch and comment on mingles sometimes... and I feel guilty if I record & don't watch everyone else's :(

Well, either way... have a great weekend! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails