Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hey you..yeah you...:) i'm baaaack!

Well I'm back. For a little while anyway. I know I keep saying that and that sumthin comes up where I cannot possibly have time to blog...*SIGH* The kids are in school. Well 2 out of three are anyway. My youngest starts Aug 24th in pre school...Can you believe?

Yesterday we celebrated the youngest's birthday...4 years old. Wow. She is still as sweet as the day she was born.

What's up with me? Well, that's a good question...yesterday (last night) woke up to several back muscles as tense as tense could be....4 AM hubby tried to rub the knots out after I showered...then we finally found the muscle rub cream..you know (Ben-Gay) Ahhh After the cream and the 2 ibprofen I took I am just now feeling relaxed....So I figured I'd update ya....

10 things you may or may not have missed from lately....

1. Back to school get-your-crap-together night. Yeah, the last two nights were back to school nights...Ho hum...4th grader is excited...7th grader not so much...But it is getting better...:)

2. Youngest Birthday yesterday....Ahh she is growing up so fast!

3. Work is going well. It's nice to get "paid" twice a month for what I do. And I also LOVE doing what I do so this is a good thing....

4. What??!! I don't think I can go to 10. Boy, That's about it. School and work oh and throw in a couple of date nights..that's all I've been up to.

What about you?


*Regularly scheduled mingles appearing on Monday should be posted next Monday. Since I know you are ALL dying to see me. :)*

3 comments:

Living the Scream said...

what a busy person you are! Loved your update. We have the back to school thing goin on around here as well. :)

Unknown said...

Come back I miss you.. my kids started school last week and I am still trying to get on schedule with everything.. sighs.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, preschool!

I still have one at home. He probably should be in preschool this year, but I just can't let go.

I know, I know...anyway--welcome back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails