Sunday, December 12, 2010

The gift that keeps on giving--

A Female cat (that has yet to undergo getting "fixed" YET) ;)

Anyone want a cute kitten for the NEW year? (not quite able to leave their mama yet.) I can FED-EX you a kitten if you want...Wouldn't that be a picture? Mail that meows.....lol.
I hope you all are enjoying the season with your family.
Don't stress out too much about gifts. Relax and enjoy the lights and all the yummy treats you are getting....
Mmm. YUM!
(Just don't step on the scale before January.)

4 comments:

BNM said...

lmao I love that last line ;)

Daisygirl said...

Wowza kittens galore....fed-x a cat...haha love it!

Fabulous advice by the way don't step on the scale this month!

Happy Sunday!

Cheeseboy said...

Awww. I would but allergic

Tracie Nall said...

They do look so very cute....except for the Ahhh-CHOO quotient. That is the only issue.

I would love to see the look on my mailman's face when the box meow-ed at him though. That would be priceless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails